Are you planning to study in Australia this 2023? Attend AECC Australia Education Fair
Australia is one of the top study destinations chosen by international students, and there are reasons that solidify this.
Look at why you should choose Australia for your studies in 2023:
- Australia has six of the world’s top 100 universities.
- Australian cities like Melbourne and Sydney have been ranked the most student-friendly cities as per the QS Best Student City list 2022.
- Its diverse culture ensures that you get the best of both worlds. You are open to unique opportunities in terms of lifestyle, food, social opportunities and networking opportunities.
- Australian universities offer a large number of courses that you can choose from, like English, STEM, Mathematics and Medicine to Liberal Arts.
- Australia boasts of a Student Satisfaction Rate of 90%.
- Wide benefits include temporary graduate visa extension, part-time work rights and employment opportunities.
Why should you attend Australia Education Fair’ with us?
Meet representatives from 20+ Australian universities.
Gain insights on student visas, intakes, and many more.
Get all the latest international student updates.
Explore all the information about your dream course!
Perks of attending Australia Education Fair:
- Submit on-spot applications to Institutions right away.
- You can be the lucky student to get a Laptop or cash equivalent to 1000 AUD when you travel to Australia after getting a Visa Grant from AECC.
What’s in store for you in Australia?
Australia has six of the world’s top 100 universities.
Exceptional quality of education
Student visas are easy to obtain in Australia for higher education.
Multicultural classrooms and workforce
Popular Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses
Abundant Research Opportunities
AECC takes pride in partnering with Australia Education Fair. Guess what? Experts from the top Australian institutions are now available to meet you directly and address all your queries, from admission and intakes to scholarships and visa guidance.
Attend Australia Education Fair at
Popular Scholarships for International Students
Students from selected countries have full tuition and living expenses coverage.
Endeavour PG Scholarship Awards
All international students pursuing PG or PhD will get full tuition and living expenses coverage.
All PG and PhD students will get three years' tuition fees and health insurance coverage.
John Allwright Fellowship
All Postgraduate and PhD students will receive a variable amount as a fellowship.
Participating Australian Partner Institutions