How to get an Australia Student Visa from Sri Lanka?
Australia is a great place to study. It's an excellent approach to increase your education while also improving your job possibilities. There are several advantages to considering studying with an Australian education provider. Australia is recognized for its varied and inviting population. When you study in Australia, you will have the opportunity to receive an excellent education from world-class institutions. Because of Australia's unparalleled history of invention, your chances of success are virtually limitless. Australia is the world's largest island, the sixth-largest country by land size, and the only government to control a full continent. There are about 500 national parks and over 2,700 conservation areas in the United States, ranging from animal refuges to Aboriginal reserves.
What Are The Types Of Visa In Australia?
- Student visa (Subclass 500) is open to students pursuing secondary school exchange programmes, bachelor's and master's degrees, postgraduate research in higher education, vocational education and training (VET), and ELICOS (English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students).
- Temporary Graduate (Subclass 485) permits qualified international students to stay in Australia after finishing their studies and get job experience. Students can work in Australia for 18 months to four years depending on their degrees.
- Student Guardian (Subclass 590) enables some individuals to reside with an Australian student if the student requires a guardian, such as if the student is under the age of 18. They must fulfill all of the conditions for a Genuine Temporary Entrant, including having enough money to pay flights and living costs.
What is the Eligibility for Australia Student Visa?
- Processing timeframes vary by student and are dependent on the documentation necessary. Unless the student is exempt, it usually costs around AUD 630.
- Students can use this visa to enroll in an authorized course of study, apply online from inside or outside Australia, bring their partners or family members to Australia, and work in specific areas while studying.
- Registration in a program of study, possession of an Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), and proof of sufficient cash are all requirements for an Australian student visa subclass 500.
How To Apply For Student Visa In Australia?
- If students are from outside of Australia, apply for the visa at least 6 weeks before the commencement of the study.
- Before submitting the application, double-check the document checklist depending on the passport nation and institution to ensure they have the most up-to-date list
- ImmiAccount may be created or accessed by logging in using registered credentials.
- Documents should be attached.
- Payment of the application fee.
- Biometrics is something they may inquire about. If biometrics are required, most candidates will be notified shortly after submitting their application.
- The decision on visa application will be communicated to students in writing.
- Immigration authorities will provide students with their visa grant number, expiration date, and visa restrictions.
- You will be notified in writing if the visa is denied.
How much it will take the Cost of Australia to get Student Visa?
Once students acquire their visa, they must meet several conditions in order for it to stay valid, including being enrolled in the course and maintaining great attendance and progress. If they want to change their qualification level, they may need to apply for a new student visa. Students must give the university a genuine Australian address so that they may contact them in the event of an emergency. Students must be able to support themselves financially while in Australia. In most circumstances, the Australian student visa application price is roughly AU$620. Students can fill out an Australian student visa online application on the government's website.
What is the Australian student visa fee for Sri Lankan Students?
|Visa subclass||Base application charge|
|Student visa (subclass 500)||AUD630|
|Student visa (subclass 500) (subsequent entrants||AUD630|
|Student visa (subclass 500) – Postgraduate research sector||AUD630|
Covid-19 Advice For International Students To Study In Australia
Bharat Biotech Covaxin
Johnson & Johnson/ Janssen-Cilag COVID Vaccine.
FAQs About the Student Visa in Australia
The application fee for a category 500 visa is around 630 Australian dollars. The money required as proof for a single student is AUD 62,222.
Yes, the Australian government has resumed issuing student visas in all locations, as the Department of Home Affairs advised. Students can start applying with AECC Global for the upcoming intake.
Proof of enrollment, a valid passport, a visa application fee, a Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) statement, academic and job experience credentials, and proof of English proficiency skills are all required.
Students have a maximum of 124 days to apply for an Australian Student Visa before the start of their study. The student visa in Australia is usually handled within a month, but it could take up to three months.
At least two years of postgraduate study (university) in Australia, evidence of work experience, competent English skills, a full-time offer on a 12-month contract, and sufficient funds.
In comparison to other nations, obtaining a student visa in Australia is simpler. Students who want to study in Australia must meet specific standards in order to obtain a visa. They can apply for a visa under Subclass 500 once they have enrolled in a full-time study course.
The most common cause for a visa refusal is a lack of finances, but it can vary. It is usually mentioned in the rejection letter. When applying for a study visa in Australia, you must have sufficient funds to live and study in Australia.
To be eligible for an Australian student visa, you must have a minimum PTE Academic score of 42. However, if you complete at least 10 weeks of English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students, a minimum score of 36 is recognised (ELICOS)
TOEFL results are approved to satisfy the English-language requirements for Australian student visas and Australian-sponsored and independent visa categories, allowing you to bring in the most remarkable talent from across the world.
When applying for an Australian student visa, you must demonstrate your English proficiency with the results of a recognised English language exam, such as the TOEFL iBT. Academic IELTS.